6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

What's better than a Squirrel Girl story?

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (2015-) #2 - Ryan North, Erica Henderson

A Squirrel Girl story with time travel.   Other than pointing out that Ryan North makes Squirrel girl very cute in a feminine way and balances that with her being far more powerful than you'd think a girl with squirrel blood - and squirrel powers - should be, I'm not really sure what to say.

I can keep pointing out that this is a hilarious, fluffy, and adorable story, that the art matches perfectly, and that you should read it, even if you hate Adventure Time - like me.   I bring this up because I knew that North had written the Adventure Times comics, so when I heard he was writing Squirrel Girl - Great Lake Avengers member, which was another tick of the finger against her - I went:

What I didn't know was that North was a genius and his mastery of the adorably funny was inarguable.

Well played, Ryan North.   Well played.