6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Transformers (2011-) #52 (Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2011-)) - John Barber, Livio Ramondelli, Andrew Griffith

This is getting into a lot of politics.   A lot of history.   And there's a theory about Prime, and why he's acting this way that I really, really like.   It has to do with Prowl and the Constructicons.

But this is slickly illustrated - painterly stuff, from one of my favorite Transformers artists - and well written.   It's a very solid entry, and I like where this is going, more and more.   It also really helps that Cybertronian matters are being taken to Earth when there are Earth scenes, and that it takes you back to Cybertron for the most part.

More of this, please!  It's tense, it makes me a little paranoid, and it's about to pit Otpimus and Starscream against each other.   Again, yes, more please.