1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Got this for free on Comixology

Archie #1 - Mark Waid, Fiona Staples

I wasn't planing on reading this series, and I was more than happy to ignore all the brilliant reviews.   I mean, it's Archie.   I much preferred Sabrina's chilling tales to Afterlife with Archie.

Except this isn't really Archie.   It's got a lot more depth than the little of Archie I remember reading, and it's this depth that I like.   Archie purists, I assume, will hate this.   I'd expect this, in fact, because it's not Archie as they - or I - remember, and for me this is a good thing.

Archie and Betty are still sweet and wholesome, but there's a little more to them than that, and I don't remember feeling there was much more to them before.   It was all wholesomeness and sweetness and cheese, so much so that I felt like I was choking on it all.   This had a slight edge, not so much that it's not appropriate for children, but enough that I was into it: would Archie preform in front of others, would he get Betty again, and what was up with the lipstick incident?

I still want to know.  I'm waiting to see if there's a sale on the next couple issues, and I have far too much to read already, but this was a lot of fun.