6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Three shorts

Buffy the Vampire Slayer &The  Guild FCBD 2012 - Felicia Day, Joss Whedon

I just prefer longer stories/arcs when it comes to comics, I guess.   All the stories held up, I just was like, 'really, that's all?' at the end of each.

Buffy: cute little story about Buffy needing a weekend off, and Spike giving her a space-cation.   I still don't like Spuffy, but that didn't go into Spuffy territory.   They seem to have settled into friends at this point, but I didn't keep up with the Spike series, so I'm not really 100% sure.

Alabaster: again, a cute little story and it's a nice set up, it just didn't me much.  I know of Alabaster, as this is a series based off one of the author's novels.   I just wanted more once again.

The Guild: I have to say I really did not get the web series.  Maybe just because I"m not a gamer myself, but I didn't pick this up for that, and I wasn't looking forward to the story.  I liked the comic a lot more than I liked the series, however, so this was a pleasant surprise!