1 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

A beautiful and bittersweet ending to one of Marvel's sweetest love stories...

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #4 - Marguerite Bennett

Despite how unconventional Serah ends up being, no matter what time she's in, despite her sharp tongue, her bluntness, and despite Angela being a cold warrior-woman, their love story is just... sweet.   And I'm not always into sweet love stories, but there's enough edge and danger, and there's enough wit, and horror, to balance it nicely.

They are outcasts in some ways, and I think they always will be: I think it's a large part of what's shaped them, and to take that away would change these characters, and not for the better.   It's forged them into the perfect creatures they are.

And it's not just despite all the things I originally listed that they work together, it's because of this.   Despite being quite different personality wise, they've both lived similar enough lives that they understand each other quite well, and they understand why they are the way they are.

This is, as always, well written and it wraps this up nicely.   (I don't believe there will be another issue as Battleworld is coming to a close now, to make way for all the new #1s.   I'm rather excited!)  Angela will go on to be Queen of Hel - and yes, I have that on pre-order.  I believe Serah was in the promotional art for that series.

This will make zero sense without having read the previous issues, but it's well worth the read.   Excellent writing, excellent art, and a more emotionally resonant run than I suspected.   I would also gladly read another series of this is Marvel chooses to resurrect Battleworld.