6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

So much funnier than I expected

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1 - Ryan North, Erica Henderson

Squirrel Girl was on the... um... Great Lakes Avengers?   I can't remember, but Deadpool mocked them all the time, and rightly so.   And yet, she's kicked a lot of ass, which surprises the hell out of me.

Y'know how Soider-Man has the strength of a spider?   Because he was bitten by a radioactive spider?   Well, she, um... is part squirrel.   It's embarrassing, especially because she's so proud of this fact.   And yet, she stands on her own two feet, and cheerfully does the best she can in this.

It's endearing.   She outwits Kraven the college - no, my bad, Kraven the Hunter!

There is unintended dirtiness.

Focused, fixated, obsessed with... it's all the same thing to Kraven.   I read that the first time, and went, huh, focused on spidered men, huh.   One particular one at least, because... then the gutter thoughts.

Regardless, this is funny, this is cute, the characters are all likable and relatable, and it looks like it's going to be a fun ride.   Also, since I can't have anymore of this right now:

I'll take this to distract me.   Medusa has so much cooler powers, though.