443 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

So, wow.

Inhumans: Attilan Rising - Marvel Comics

This got off to a really slow start, then got good.   See, Medusa was the queen and some Inhumans were rebelling against  her.   But the thing is, it was slow because you couldn't really figure out what was happening, and without knowing why they were rebelling against her, or that Black Bolt - who owns a bar, and talks, by the way - was heading the resistance against her.

This mirrors Inhumans in a lot of ways, in that it's Medusa who proclaims that New Attilan must be destroyed, and tries to do it with Black Bolt's unwanted help.

See, it's just that he doesn't trust her, which is rather rich.   But the thing is, this all leads up to the end, and the end is... just mind-blowing.   It all gets way, way better right at the end, and I was sitting there, in shock, wondering how to review that without spoiling it.

I'm so glad I picked this up now, after my initial regret at having purchased the first four issues.   Squee!