3 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Fantastic continuation!

Ghost Racers (2015-) #2 - Juan Gedeon, Felipe Smith, Francesco Francavilla

This is a little less setup, and a little more into the Ghost Racers, and how they work.   It's a pretty awful sport, especially since the Racers are forced to race, and the losers tortured to motivate them to win next time.   And there are obstacles in their way: machines sent to hunt them down until they lose, or guns that shoot them down.  (Although they don't seem to get killed, partly because if they were killed, well, they couldn't race anymore.)

This also delves a little more into Robbie Reyes, and how he's a different igniter than the other Racers.   (Yes, they have an ignition, where they 'turn on' and become the Ghost Riders.   Reyes was always different, even before Secret Wars, and I'm glad they're bringing that over.)

See, a Ghost Rider is a sinner, or a person who sells their soul, and becomes the Rider.   Except that Robbie was killed, and brought back, no deal, no real sins to account for why he'd become a Rider.   There was a spirit named Eli who used him, and last I read, was still using him.

And this may be why Robbie wins so often.   All the time.   Eli has promised to get him out of this hellhole - the Races, really - if Robbie doesn't lose.   So Robbie doesn't, and Eli is working on a way to get them out.

Except that this apparently means disappearing into thin air in the middle of a Race, while Robbie is being hunted.   It's in plain sight.   What's going to happen next?   I don't know, but I want to.   Right now.