446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

The most amusing thing about this is the first sentence of the afterward

Wanted - Sara Shepard

Which proclaims this is the last book in the series.

Not so much.

I don't know, I just wasn't as entranced by this.   Maybe it's overload of awful people doing awful things.   Maybe it's that the story had to switch storytelling tactics a bit to make the narrative work.

Maybe it's that the most of the book doesn't quite meet the level of tension that the pervious installments do, so that by the time I reached the  climax, I was like, 'I should care about this more than I do, but I just want it to be over.'

Maybe it's just me.

Either way, wasn't crazy about this, but still want to move on so I'll be continuing my marathoning of the books that I do have with me this weekend.