6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Took a chance and it paid off!

Cable and X-Force, Vol. 1: Wanted - Dennis Hopeless, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Salvador Larroca

I'm into the newer Marvel stuff, but not so much Cable.   Cable, Scott Summers and Jean Grey's time displaced son, always kinda gives me a headache.  I don't like him as a character.   He's got such a convoluted history that I can't wrap my mind around him, which doesn't make me like him.

Then again, this volume was a lot of fun.   Cable is dying - which actually disappointed me, so that's not why it was fun.   As I was saying, Cable is dying, and getting prophetic visions of horror.   It's up to him and his team to stop them, his team consisting of Colossus, Domino, Forge and Doctor Nemesis.   And, right, his daughter Hope, the mutant messiah, and a hero.

Except by the end of the first attempt to stop the horrible things, everyone is a wanted terrorist.  Someone is offering a million dollars for any information that leads to their capture.   And that doesn't even get into what Colossus turning himself in, Cable knocking Hope out - with a tranq - to keep her safe from all this, or drunk sex between Colossus and Domino.

In other words, I'm surprised that I'm looking forward to the second volume as much as I am.   And onto the second volume!

PS - all of the women seem strong enough to hold their own here, so glad to see strong women types.   The Hope getting knocked out to keep her safe, well, she's already made a big stink about that, so I'm hoping she finds a way to prove to her father she can do what she wants!  In other word, one understandable but dismal portrayal, and hopefully it'll be taken care of!