6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Another series I want to continue

Inhuman Vol. 1: Genesis - Charles Soule, Joe Madureira, Ryan Stegman

And yet, the full second volume isn't up on MU.   I'm going to wait and see how much damage I may do purchasing digital comics before doing so.    For now, I'm going to continue reading the books available in the subscription.

That being said, this is a fun, fun series.   The Terrigan Mist, the substance that triggers the physical changes in the Inhumans and brings out their powers, has been spread across the Earth.   No one really knows why Black Bolt did this, but he has disappeared.   While Queen Medusa, his wife, hopes to find him, well, she also has to build a New Attilan on Earth and prove to humans that the Inhumans aren't dangerous, even as she tries to get the Nuhumans to New Attilan to provide training and safety so long as they wish to stay.

It's not easy on her, but she's a great female character: strong, but also compassionate, smart, a leader, and fully clothed to boot!   I'm really liking this series, not only for her, but I'd have to say that Queen Medusa is a big, big draw.

Hoping that more becomes available soon!