5 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Shorts set in Marvel's future

Marvel 100th Anniversary - In-Hyuk Lee, Gustavo Duarte, Jason Masters, James Stokoe, James Stokoe, Sean Ryan, Jen Van Meter, Robin Furth

These were lovely little stories, that imagined what would happen in a 100th anniversary anthology for Marvel comics.

It was kind of neat that they referenced comic titles and issues that didn't exist, too, because it made it seem more authentic.   None of these stories are really tied together, but they were one shots to give us a glimpse of what happens in 2061 with all our favorite groups - the Fantastic Four, the X-men, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Avengers, and... Spider-Man.   (Yes, I also think it's odd that Spider-Man was thrown in as the one singular hero in that.)

I kinda wish these were actual series.   They were a lot of fun, even if it's funky alternate realities that will most likely never actually be canon.   I could still see myself getting invested in this concept.