6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Would have been better if I’d read Young Avengers first

Young Avengers Presents - Harvey Tolibao, Paul Cornell, Brian Reed, Alan Davis, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Ed Brubaker, Matt Fraction, Mark Brooks, Paco Medina

But I didn’t.  I read this before the regular Young Avengers series.   It was still a great series, well written, giving the characters in the Young Avengers their own spotlight and delving into their history and mindsets.   Yes, there were narratives that came to a nice, easy close, but these really felt like short character studies.

As character studies, they worked quite well.  Even without reading the main sereis, I felt like I got to know these kids who wanted to be superheroes.   At least a little.   I found myself touched by these shorts, although I, of course, liked the Vision best.   (I’m not a fan of him in his Jonas persona in general, but of all the Young Avengers?  I’m most invested in him.)