5 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Not sure what the point was...

American Flagg!, Vol. 1: Hard Times - Howard Chaykin, Michael Moorcock

So, apparently, according to reviews, this was not only brilliant, but about a dude named Reuben Flagg who was going to save  America from the ultra-violent, ultra-sexualized, ultra-commercialized hell it had become.

The problem was that Flagg himself slept around, and worked for the Plex, which fed into that system.   He stood up for it at some points, so I'm not sure how Flagg was supposed to save anything, even after he started doing slightly subversive things.

So this was a voyeuristic look at a possible future - that kinda makes you feel bad for looking, because it kinda flip flops on where it stands.

I'm just so fucking confused right now.   I liked it more the more I read it, but I got bored waiting for the conclusion to come, and I never loved it.   So my rating is meh.

I tried to find a 'meh' Transformers GIF, found this, and giggled, and had to include it.   So there.  We'll end with something I love.