6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

How good was this?

Captain America, Vol. 1: Castaway in Dimension Z, Book One - Rick Remender, John Romita Jr.

So good that I started reading the second volume and forgot to post a review.   So good that I don't want this to end.  So good that I'm going to tell the people at Newbury comics to thank the guy who sold this to me.  Which I never do.

So good.

What happens when Captain America is trapped in another dimension, one belonging to his longtime enemy Armin Zola?   What happens when Zola's child is taken - saved - by Cap?  Well, Steve Rogers is losing the fight to stay alive, really, because he realizes that he's losing strength and has been since he escaped with the baby he's named Ian.   If he struggles so hard, it's because Ian depends on him.

It's weird and gorgeous and so amazing I can't even speak about this properly.   So.  Good.