6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Brilliant new series

Iron Man, Vol. 1: Believe - Kieron Gillen, Greg Land

This is a reboot given that Marvel Now was a reboot of, well, everything.   Every single title got a new start under Marvel Now, and even the ones that didn't - like Wolverine and the X-Men - eventually did get a new start under the Marvel Now Banner.

The Uncanny X-Men I read recently were mostly older ones, under the team of Gillen and Land, who are now writing Iron Man.

Extremis comes back in a big way.   And while I kinda really like extremis, it's not what kept me captivated.   Tony Stark is sober, and he's not C.E.O anymore.   No, that's Pepper Potts' job now, and she's C.E.O. of Resilient.   And they want to bring free energy to the world.   Tony does, by the way, work for them.

And that's as it should be.   Boss or not, Tony needs Pepper.   He needs her to keep balanced and sane, and just to function.   And we need her because the banter between her and Tony is the real reason to read this title.

Love, love, love.   Onto volume two, which is the only other one I managed to pick up on sale.