1 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Alright

The Mocking Dead #1 - Fred Van Lente, Max Dunbar

Some of the concepts are quite clever, but I find the execution to be lacking here.   It's not written in a clever enough way to keep me interested, at least not enough to buy further issues.

The Entertainment Division of the government covers movies: realistic threats - Taxi Driver, and how it inspired the attempted assassination attempt of Regan - and more fantastical elements like Star Wars and zombies and vampires.

It was disbanded, but two of the former agents - one still working for the government, and one a typical science fiction/comic book geek - are called back into service when a zombie infection breaks out in the US.

Like I said, it wasn't that clever, especially since the concept had legs.   Long legs.   Even the giant robot reference couldn't save comic-geek from his unflattering portrait: unstable, a child in adult's clothing, and even with the heaviness and even a flippant comment about him not leaving his house.   Ugh.

Thanks, author.   Thanks for putting down your target audience.   Yeah, not a huge fan.