1 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

The negative outweighs the positive...

Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World - Bryan Lee O'Malley

This book has it's charm - charming art, realistic looking women, and some charming humor.   Unfortunately, it plays into too many stereotypes, including fetishizing the Asian woman (Knives Chau, who is in high school, dating someone twenty three, and is there to remind him of how much she adores him), and the token gay character.

It also includes fat shaming, ageism, at least one use of retarded to describe something someone thinks is stupid, an additional comic in the hardcover edition that asks if someone is autistic only to be told they're just really, really intense, and a ton of other shit that made me wan to gag.   Yes, this is a humorous take on gaming and gaming culture, but so much of the women calling each other bitches, the women blaming each other for a dude dating them both at the same time, and on and on just wasn't necessary.

I don't  like the fact that Knives called Ramona fat and old just because Scott was dating her now.   Really?   I mean, I guess Knives is only seventeen, but the fact that she's Asian and then gets into a ninja-style fight with Ramona?   Could this get any more Jerry Springer?

Again, there were mixed messages, but they veered towards negative messages, even more so than the first volume.   Not a fan.